A unique lining material, very thin but very strong, for external or internal use. Supplied in economical 1m x 50m rolls. For external use the product can be used to reinforce a range of finishes by application directly onto a layer of wet masonry paint or a suitable layer of external adhesive before adding a top coat of paint.
For internal use the product is an excellent answer to preventing the re-appearance of cracks in otherwise sound plaster-work. Simply paste the wall and apply the product directly to the wall or ceiling. Joints can be butt jointed or spliced.
- Reinforces and covers cracked and damaged plaster
- Uses materials from well managed sources
- Tear resistant and hardwearing - Amazing strength
- Quick, easy and economical
- Allows your walls to breathe
- Excellent surface for paint
- Paste the wall
- Contains no PVC or fibreglass
- Internal and external use
- Fire rated
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
Suitability: Walls and Ceilings
|Dimensions||1m x 50m|
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||Pure Polyester Lining|
|Suitability||Walls and Ceilings|
|Recommended Paste||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
It is important that all application surfaces are free from dust and loose particles. Fill and smooth large cracks and other damage - Wallrock A50 will bridge small defects if necessary. If the surface is porous ie; plasterboard or new bare plaster, seal with a dilution of PVA adhesive.
- Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end, or apply the product from the roll.
- Draw a straight pencil line as a guide to hanging the first length, this may be vertical, horizontal.
- If you are applying paste to the wall (recommended), apply to an area a little wider than required for the first strip. This will make the application of paste for the next strip easier.
- Apply the first strip along the guideline and smooth out with a wallpaper brush and then trim the ends.
- Butt join all subsequent lengths.
- Allow Wallrock A50 to dry thoroughly before application of emulsion paint, we recommend a minimum of 24 hours.
We strongly recommend the use of a good quality ready mixed adhesive, such as our Wallrock Power Adhesive, for internal application of this product.
Hanging Instructions - External Use
For external use follow a similar procedure, however perfect butt joints may not be necessary and the A50 can normally be embedded directly into wet paint if of suitable viscosity.