Orderline: 01777 712661
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
This is a no nonsense paper, strong, durable and easy to hang it is suitable for a whole variety of problematic walls. Cracked and damaged walls can be covered quickly and easily and because of its class leading strength it will help to reinforce your wall surface. Developed with the best modern materials and technology to enable old and tired walls to be smooth once more.
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
|Dimensions / Coverage||55cm x 10m single / 5.5m2|
|55cm x 20m double / 11m2
|75cm x 20m double / 15m2|
|1m x 20m double / 20m2|
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||reinforced lining with superior strength|
|Recommended Paste||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
Wallrock Fibreliner offers two surface finishes. The outer surface of the roll offers an improved finish for either painting or over hanging with wallpaper. We recommend that the inner surface of the roll is applied to the wall.
1. Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end, or simply hang directly from the roll onto a pre-pasted wall or ceiling. Apply the inner surface to the wall. Please note Wallrock Fibreliner can also be hung horizontally, especially useful if you intend to overhang with a decorative wallpaper.
2. Mark a guideline with a pencil for the first length, using a plumbline as a guide for vertical drops or a spirit level for horizontal application.
3. If applying the adhesive direct to the wall or ceilings, apply enough to hang one or two lengths at a time, ensuring the paste exceeds the width of the second length. If pasting the material (either side) make sure all edges are covered. With both methods, hang Wallrock Fibreliner immediately - no soaking is required.
4. Apply the first length along the guideline and smooth out with a wallpaper brush then trim the ends.
5. Butt join all subsequent lengths being careful not to overlap the edges.
6. Allow Wallrock to dry thoroughly before decorating with emulsion paint or overhanging with another wallcovering (normally 24 hours is sufficient).
7. Wallrock Fibreliner is also ‘dry strippable’ in many applications.
Retford Enterprise Centre
Retford, DN22 7GR
+44 (0)1777 712661
Copyright 2016 DCUK Life Ltd.
Decor Clever UK is a trading style of DCUK Life Ltd.
Retford Enterprise Centre, Retford, DN22 7GR
Registration No. 09231776 VAT No. GB202282259