Orderline: 01777 712661
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Prepare Your Walls
These lining papers are designed to protect and prepare older plaster in good condition for your paint or wallpaper. They are all professional grade, along with some specialist products for heat insulation, warmer walls, damp proofing walls and more...
Protects and prepares older plaster in sound condition for paint or wallpaper - will cover and smooth out minor cracks and other defects.
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
Suitability: Walls & Ceilings
Good Quality Ready Mixed Adhesive
|Dimensions / Coverage||56cm x 10m single / 5.6m2|
|56cm x 20m double / 11.2m2
|56cm x 40m quad / 22.4m2|
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||1200 grade reinforced paper liner|
|Suitability||Walls & Ceilings|
|Recommended Paste||Good quality ready mixed adhesive|
1. Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end.
2. Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for applying first length.
3. Paste liberally to each length making sure all edges have been covered. Fold each length paste to paste and soak until pliable, normally 5-10 minutes.
4. Apply first length along guide line and smooth out with a wallpaper brush.
5. Butt join all subsequent lengths and avoid overlapping.
6. Allow paper to dry thoroughly before decorating with wallpaper or emulsion paint.
Erfurt MAV lining papers produce the perfect base for decorating with other wall coverings, emulsion painting and some paint effects. There is a grade suitable for all decorating applications. This lining paper must not be left in its natural state as daylight will shade the material. Before hanging check all rolls are the same grade, undamaged and that you have enough material for the job in hand. Return any faulty or damaged rolls with their labels from where purchased. Erfurt MAV Wallcoverings will not be held responsible for any badly hung or faulty material after hanging. Follow all instructions carefully including those of paint and wallpaper manufacturers. Make all surfaces sound clean and dry, and ideally size or seal prior to hanging, especially when working on old plaster. Warning: turn off electricity supply before working around plug points, light fittings and switche
Retford Enterprise Centre
Retford, DN22 7GR
+44 (0)1777 712661
Copyright 2016 DCUK Life Ltd.
Decor Clever UK is a trading style of DCUK Life Ltd.
Retford Enterprise Centre, Retford, DN22 7GR
Registration No. 09231776 VAT No. GB202282259