Barbados Anthracite Wallpaper by Mind The Gap
Supplied as 3 pre-cut lengths of 3 metres on a single roll (9 metres in total). Please call for quantity advice.
This product is made to order and therefore is non returnable.
Premium wallpaper designer collection 2018.
- 3 rolls of 52x300cm = 4.65m2
- Non woven - paste the wall
- Digital Print
- Textured Matt Surface
As all Mind The Gap wallpapers are made to order, they have a 2 week lead time for delivery.
|Mind The Gap||Brown/Green/Black||52x300cm (4.65m2)|
Tools you'll need:
- Tape Measure
- Sharp cutter
- Wallpaper paste
- Straight ruler
- Paint brush
- Bowl of water
- Wallpaper roller
- Please check for pattern repeat or rolls sequence, if it's the case (roll A, roll B, roll C).
- Always use paste suitable for non-woven wallpaper.
- Be sure you bought enough rolls to cover your wall.
- Please check for colour differences on the wall. If there are large differences, you have to prime the wall before applying the wallpaper.
How to install
- Apply paste onto the wall with a roller. Put enough paste for about 2-3 lengths at a time. For edges, top and bottom use a brush to apply paste.
- Now please take one length of wallpaper and apply it on the pasted wall. Please check you have a few extra centimeters of wallpaper left at the ceiling and floor and make sure the wallpaper strips are straight on the wall.
- To check the straightness of the applied strip, you could hang a pair of scissors on a string, from the ceiling.
- Smooth the wallpaper strips from top to bottom and from center outwards. Use a brush or the roller and make sure that all air bubbles are removed.
- Now remove excess wallpaper from the ceiling and floor using a sharp cutter.
- Apply the next section by butting the edges together. Always check the pattern matches across both sections. After mounting, wash away excess paste with a damp, soft sponge. Never rub the paste in order to avoid any damage.
After the installation
- You should ventilate the room well to dry the wallpaper.
- Our wallpaper is washable. To wipe it off, use a damp sponge.
- If you see some ink on the sponge, don’t worry, the color resists. It is only about some excess ink that comes off. It was applied during the printing in order to obtain the best colors.
- Always wipe off the wallpaper vertically. Never rub.
Please note all Mind the Gap's wallpapers are printed to order so estimated delivery time may be up to 2 weeks.