Orderline: 01777 712661
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Brand - Dado - Luxury Vinyl
Introduced circa 1902 – Oriental dado panel has long been a popular choice for many homeowners, available in luxury blown vinyl, versatile and an excellent surface for paint.
|Coverage||Panel Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Straight Match
Pattern Repeat: 64cm
Easy Paste Ready Mixed
Each roll will require approximately 1kg of adhesive paste
This item is available for next day delivery (same day dispatch*)
*on orders placed before 1pm
|Dimensions||1.04cm x 7m|
|Match Type||Straight Match|
|Material||Pure paper, expanded vinyl composite|
|Recommended Paste||Easy Paste Ready Mixed|
Ensure you have enough product, of the same batch to complete the job.
To minimise fire hazards never hang wallpapers over polystyrene veneers. Surfaces painted prior to 1960 may contain lead pigments: special precautions should be taken during preparations. Isolate electrical power, via the main fuse box, when decorating round switches, plugs and light fittings. Always work in a well ventilated environment.
Preparation of walls
Cure areas of damp and/or mould at source. Make sure your wall surfaces are clean, smooth, dry and free from any loose material. Absorbent (new) surfaces should be sized. Roughen up gloss painted surfaces with glass paper. Freshly painted surfaces should be left for at least 3 days before papering over. Always cross line your walls before hanging your decorative paper. Use the correct adhesive containing antifungicidial agent, mixed to the manufacturers instructions
This product can be installed per panel or any multiple thereof
1. If dado rails are not installed strike a straight line horizontally across the wall at the desired dado height.
2. Cut the desired number of panels.
3. Apply the adhesive ensuring the edges are well covered.
4. Lightly fold the paper onto itself and allow to soak for at least 5 minutes.
5. Position the paper, aligning the top of the design with the horizontal line or under the dado rail.
6. Brush the paper down and out from the centre to the edges expelling any paper bubbles and ensuring maximum contact with the wall.
7. Once the paper is in position trim off the excess at the skirting board.
8. Remove any excess paste with a damp sponge immediately.
9. When working up a staircase also mark a plumb line at the bottom or top of the stairway and work from that line.
10. Use the trimmed piece from the bottom of the panel to fit in at the top.
Retford Enterprise Centre
Retford, DN22 7GR
+44 (0)1777 712661
Copyright 2016 DCUK Life Ltd.
Decor Clever UK is a trading style of DCUK Life Ltd.
Retford Enterprise Centre, Retford, DN22 7GR
Registration No. 09231776 VAT No. GB202282259