Brand - Armadillo
Contemporary weave design featuring reinforced non-woven technology provides excellent durability in high traffic areas, ideal for fast and easy application.
- Paste the wall or the paper
- Reinforces Walls and Ceilings
- Suitable for high traffic areas, tough and durable
- Disguises Imperfections
- Allows walls to breathe
- Excellent surface for paint
- Contains no PVC
- Uses paper from well managed sources
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
Suitability: Walls & Ceilings
Easy Paste Ready Mixed
Each roll will require approximately 1kg of adhesive paste
This item is available for next day delivery (same day dispatch*)
*on orders placed before 1pm
|Dimensions||53cm x 12.5m|
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||Pure textile reinforced paper|
|Suitability||Walls & Ceilings|
|Recommended Paste||Easy Paste Ready Mixed|
- Surfaces painted prior to 1960 may contain lead pigments, special precautions should be taken during preparation.
- To minimise the hazard in event of fire, do not hang wallcoverings over polystyrene veneers.
- Keep room warm and well ventilated.
- Turn electricity off at the main fuse box when working around switches, sockets, light fittings etc.
- Remove any existing loose wallcoverings or linings.
- Surfaces must be clean, smooth and dry.
- Cure areas affected by either damp or mould at the source.
- Pre-treat new plaster or other absorbent surfaces with a fungicidally protected adhesive or ‘size’.
- Roughen gloss painted surfaces with glass paper. Lining paper is recommended for uneven or contrasting surfaces.
- Freshly painted surfaces should be left for at least 3 days prior to application.
- For ‘paste the wall’ application always use a good quality ready mixed adhesive or other adhesive suitable for such applications.
Note: Starch based flake adhesives are not recommended especially when using ‘paste the wall’.
Hang straight from the roll or pre cut lengths (allow extra for trim and pattern match)
- Mark a guide line with a pencil using a plumb line to ensure vertical.When applying to ceilings ensure the line is parallel to the ceiling edge.
- If using ‘paste the wall’ technique apply over a big enough area to hang one full length at a time, ensuring the pasted area exceeds the width required. If ‘pasting the paper’ please make sure the whole side is covered especially the edges N.B; ARMADILLO does not require soaking. Soaking however will not damage or affect it.
- Apply the first length along the guideline, smooth out with a brush or spatula and trim.
- Butt joints and match pattern on all lengths. We do not recommend that Armadillo is overlapped at corners as it will resist creasing and folding. We advise that the product is trimmed accurately at corners using a decorators knife together with a straight edge or similar.
- Allow Armadillo to dry thoroughly before painting, normally 24 to 48 hours.
- Armadillo is dry strippable in many applications.