Very quick and easy to apply using paste the wall technique. This product provides a degree of surface reinforcement, covers small cracks and defects whilst preparing surfaces for paint or decorative wallpaper including paste the wall types.
- uses paper from well managed sources
- allows your walls to breathe
- paste the wall or paper
- no need to soak
- easy to hang
- pvc free
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
Suitability: Walls & Ceilings
Good Quality Ready Mixed Adhesive
|Dimensions||53cm x 10m single|
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||Reinforced Lining Paper|
|Suitability||Walls and Ceilings|
|Recommended Paste||Good Quality Ready Mixed Adhesive|
Paste The Wall offers two surface finishes. The outer surface of the roll offers a fibrous finish which is especially useful for hiding paint roller tracks when a painted finish is applied. We recommend that the inner surface of the roll is applied to the wall.
1. Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end, or if hanging from the roll, place the roll on the floor and pull out Paste The Wall, applying the inner surface to the wall.
2. Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for hanging the first length, if preferred the paper can be hung horizontally.
3. If applying the adhesive direct to the surface, apply enough to hang two lengths at a time, ensuring the paste exceeds the width of the second length. If pasting the material (either side) make sure all edges are covered. With both methods, hang Paste The Wall immediately - no soaking required.
4. Apply the first length along the guideline and smooth out with a wallpaper brush then trim the ends.
5. Butt join all subsequent lengths being careful not to overlap the edges.
6. Allow Paste The Wall to dry thoroughly before decorating with emulsion paint (normally 24 hours is sufficient).