Protects and prepares older and/or damaged plaster for paint or wallpaper - will cover and smooth out areas of damaged and crumbling plaster as well as larger cracks or holes.
- Uses paper from well managed FSC and PEFC sources
- Smooths out walls in preparation for painting or overhanging with decorative wallpaper
- Excellent base surface
- Easy to use
- Contains no PVC or fibreglass
- Allows your walls to breathe
|Coverage||Roll Length||Roll Width|
Match Type: Free Match
Suitability: Walls & Ceilings
Good Quality Ready Mixed Adhesive
|Dimensions / Coverage||56cm x 10m single / 5.6m2|
|56cm x 20m double / 11.2m2
|Match Type||Free Match|
|Material||1700 grade reinforced paper liner|
|Suitability||Walls & Ceilings|
|Recommended Paste||Good quality ready mixed adhesive|
1. Cut all lengths required allowing extra for trim at each end.
2. Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for applying first length.
3. Paste liberally to each length making sure all edges have been covered. Fold each length paste to paste and soak until pliable, normally 5-10 minutes. For Heavy grade papers, we recommend a good quality ready mixed adhesive.
4. Apply first length along guide line and smooth out with a wallpaper brush.
5. Butt join all subsequent lengths and avoid overlapping.
6. Allow paper to dry thoroughly before decorating with wallpaper or emulsion paint.
Erfurt MAV lining papers produce the perfect base for decorating with other wall coverings, emulsion painting and some paint effects. There is a grade suitable for all decorating applications. This lining paper must not be left in its natural state as daylight will shade the material. Before hanging check all rolls are the same grade, undamaged and that you have enough material for the job in hand. Return any faulty or damaged rolls with their labels from where purchased. Erfurt MAV Wallcoverings will not be held responsible for any badly hung or faulty material after hanging. Follow all instructions carefully including those of paint and wallpaper manufacturers. Make all surfaces sound clean and dry, and ideally size or seal prior to hanging, especially when working on old plaster. Warning: turn off electricity supply before working around plug points, light fittings and switches.