Orderline: 01777 712661
Open: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Wallrock Dampstop Thermic is a completely new, technically superior, zero paper content, zero tar content product to our original Wallrock Dampstop, available at a very competitve price.
Rather than using paper based material, Wallrock Dampstop Thermic utilises a very tough, strong, rot proof and salt resistant polypropylene backing that will give a long service life even in very challenging conditions, bonded to a water resistant composite metallic barrier.
Each roll covers 5 square meters and is supplied in extra wide widths of 675mm to make containment of damp problems easier.
The rot proof backing can be applied directly to the wall with our Wallrock Dampstop Thermic Adhesive (coming soon), effectively blocking off the appearance of unsightly penetrating damp and staining. The metallic surface can then be covered with paint, one of our thermally efficient wallcoverings, paste the wall lining papers or decorative paper - we strongly recommend that the Wallrock Dampstop Thermic Adhesive is used for further decoration for the best results.
So, why Dampstop Thermic?
Not only does it stop the unsightly damp and associated stains, if the composite, thermic, metallic surface is left exposed, it will also greatly enhance the reflection of heat into the room - making the product especially useful in improving energy efficiency in the home when used behind radiators and appliances.
1. Stir well before use.
2. Remove loose or flaky material from the wall surface as well as any projections that may rupture the Wallrock Damp Stop, fill any holes. The surface may need priming if excessively porous or absorbent, we recommend diluting Wallrock Damp Stop Adhesive 1:1 with water to form a primer, allow to dry thoroughly.
3. Brush the adhesive onto the wall over a slightly wider area than the Wallrock Damp Stop strip - you will need typically 160-200 ml per m2.
4. Apply the Wallrock Damp Stop directly to the pasted surface - silver foil side to the wall.
5. If applying multiple lengths we recommend an overlap of at least 8mm.
6. Once complete allow to dry thoroughly - a minimum of 24 hours is normally sufficient but longer may be required.
7. Wash the b SPECIALLY FORMULATED ADHESIVE rush out in warm soapy water.
Retford Enterprise Centre
Retford, DN22 7GR
+44 (0)1777 712661
Copyright 2016 DCUK Life Ltd.
Decor Clever UK is a trading style of DCUK Life Ltd.
Retford Enterprise Centre, Retford, DN22 7GR
Registration No. 09231776 VAT No. GB202282259